X users AssembleDebug post, Google Notes app Keep adding a “version history” feature, allowing users to access previous versions of notes.
The version history is only available on the Keep website, not on Android or iOS.
- Open the Google Keep website in your browser
- Sign in to your Google account
- Hover over a note or click/tap on a note
- Select the three-dot icon in the bottom right corner to reveal “More” and then select “Version History”
- Select the available version and activate the download
Each version lists the time, date, and author information, but does not support previews, only text changes and images do not appear in the version history.