Geely Panda Knight, a new model in the series, was launched today, with a guide price of RMB 53,900, and a limited-time offer of RMB 49,900 for purchases made before September 30th.
Compared with the Geely Panda mini on sale, the car adopts a rather off-road appearance package, including a black lower enclosure, a large front bumper and decorative handles, luggage racks, trailer hooks and other common parts of SUV models, and the left side is also equipped with a smaller size ladder. Because the new car adopts a number of off-road vehicle-like designs, Geely has positioned the car as a “pure electric off-road mini-vehicle”.
The car offers three personalized body colors, namely “frank enough”, “not burnt green” and “action curry”. The interior is available in “bold green” and “true me white” colors.
Summary new car-specific configuration is as follows:
- The length, width and height are 3135/1565/1655 millimeters, and the wheelbase is 2015 millimeters.
- The rear seats can be put down to form a maximum of 800 liters of storage space, which can accommodate four suitcases.
- It is equipped with 9.2-inch colour gauges, an 8-inch center screen, color-coded double-spoke flat-bottomed steering wheel, and a knob-type gearshift mechanism.
- Supports cell phone sensorless connectivity, App remote control, phone Bluetooth key.
- Equipped with main driver’s airbag, 2 sets of child safety seat connectors and tire pressure alarm.
- Equipped with a single permanent magnet synchronous motor with a maximum power of 30 kW and peak torque of 110 Nm.
- Equipped with a lithium iron phosphate battery provided by Guoxuan Gaoke, the pure electric range reaches 200 kilometers.
- It supports 22 kW DC fast charging and 3.3 kW slow charging and is equipped with an integrated charging port. The charging time is half an hour for 30%-80% of the battery capacity using commercial fast charging piles.