According to TrendForce and Korean media heraldcorp report, Samsung plans to launch Exynos 2400 chipset next year, will return to the Galaxy S24 series.
The report states that the Exynos 2400 chipset is based on the 4nm LPP (Low Power Plus) process, which is more powerful than Samsung’s previously released 4nm LPE (Low Power Early) and LPI (Low Power Improv).
The report that the media outlet believes Samsung will launch an Exynos 2400 version of the Samsung Galaxy S24 series of phones for three main reasons:
- Samsung has significantly increased the yield of its 4nm production process
- Samsung will equip the Exynos 2400 chip with TSMC-led FOWLP technology
- Samsung is confident of taking on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset
According to previously available information, the Exynos 2400 processor features a 1+2+3+4 design:
- 1 Cortex-X4 core, clocked at 3.1GHz
- 2 Cortex-A720 cores clocked at 2.9GHz
- 3 Cortex-A720 cores clocked at 2.6GHz
- 4 Cortex-A520 cores clocked at 1.8GHz