DJI has released the latest firmware for the DJI Mavic 3 Series and DJI Mini 3 Pro, both supporting the DJI Flying Glasses All-in-One Board, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI Crossover Joystick 2.
Depending on the model, the following features are also supported when using the Bodyflight Package:
DJI Mavic 3 Series:
- Supports omnidirectional obstacle avoidance to reduce the probability of risk.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro and DJI Mavic 3 support Discovery mode with 28x hybrid zoom.
- Normal mode photography, 4K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording.
- Support for 5GHz and 2.4GHZ dual bands for better anti-interference performance.
DJI Mini 3 Pro:
- Supports forward and backward obstacle avoidance for safer and more immersive traversal.
- Support for normal mode photography, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording.
- Supports 5GHz and 2.4GHZ dual band for better anti-interference performance.
"What are the precautions to take before using the new firmware for the first time?
Before using it for the first time, you need to upgrade your aerial camera to the latest version of the firmware using DJI RC-N1, DJI RC or DJI RC Pro remote control, and upgrade the firmware of your flight glasses and traversing joystick to the latest version as well, otherwise, you will not be able to align the frequency.
Can I use the DJI RC remote control to control the flight when using the flight glasses?
No, only the DJI Crossover Stick 2 is supported for first-person view.
Does the aerial camera support smart functions when using flight glasses and traversing joystick?
No. To use smart functions such as Master Lens, One Touch Video and Panorama Vertical, you will need to replace the DJI RC-N1, DJI RO or DJI RC Pro remote control."