Cooler Master today released the Q300L V2 chassis, which supports mATX motherboards. Cooler Master said that the new model will elevate various functions to a new level compared to the old model, redefining the functions and performance of the mATX chassis.
The Cooler Master Q300L V2 chassis specifications are as follows:
- Interface: Integrated USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C on the I/O panel, providing fast data transfer speeds up to 20 GB/s.
- Compact design: Dimensions are 370 x 210 x 370mm, supports mATX motherboards, and is compatible with standard ATX power supplies.
- Optimized dust filter: A newly redesigned dust filter panel optimizes airflow and keeps the inside of your PC clean.
- Neat cable management: 28mm of space behind the motherboard tray makes it easy to hide cables and maintain a neat structure.
- Superior Thermal Performance: Perforated front, top and bottom sections ensure superior thermal management.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your case with a 4mm thick tempered glass side panel.
Cooler Master has not yet announced the price and release date of the new Q300L V2 mATX chassis.