Chery Holdings Group released its monthly sales report: In March, the group sold 124,954 vehicles, up 52.7% year-on-year and 20.3% sequentially, with sales exceeding 100,000 units for 10 consecutive months. In the first quarter, Chery Group sold a total of 330,335 vehicles, up 44.1% year-on-year and a record high.
The company’s sales volume increased by 44.1% year-on-year to a record high.
summarizes Chery’s sales by brands as follows:
- Chery brand sold 89,157 vehicles in March, up 47.9% year-on-year, and 238,133 vehicles from January to March, up 38.3% year-on-year.
- The StarTour brand sold 6,458 units in March, up 92.2% year-over-year, and 16,266 units in January-March, up 56.1% year-over-year.
- The Jetoo brand sold 19,507 units in March, up 95% year-over-year; 51,948 units in January-March, up 94.2% year-over-year.
- The Ruihu 8, Ruihu 7 and Jietu X70, three models with monthly sales of more than 10,000 units, contributed 19,537, 18,734 and 13,480 units, respectively, in March.
Chery Automobile announced that it will open the “Technology and Evolution – 2023 Chery Automobile New Energy Night” at the Water Cube in Beijing on April 7, bringing a number of new energy vehicle-related content:
- Chery Automobile will launch the third generation of hybrid technology and a new hybrid model will be unveiled.
- Startups’ high-end new energy models, will launch two B-class pure electric models.
- Chery’s first independent new energy electric brand — iCAR will be officially launched at the new energy night.