BYD this afternoon officially announced that its Tang family models will be on September 11th successively getting an annual OTA upgrade.
The OTA upgrade provides a number of functional upgrades and optimization, including the previously previewed Yun van-C intelligent damping body control system, as well as intelligent split-screen, in-vehicle voice system continuous dialogue, visible can be said, and a number of other intelligent aspects of the update, and the addition of the “dragon source surging” lamp language, the instrumentation UI is also upgraded.
The OTA upgrade details are as follows: the Tang family models of BYD this afternoon officially announced that it will get the annual OTA upgrade on September 11 in succession.
Summarizes the details of this OTA upgrade as follows:
- The new Yun-victory -C intelligent damping body control system: it can realize millisecond-level adjustment of suspension damping, increase suspension stiffness during rapid acceleration, rapid deceleration and high-speed cornering, effectively inhibit body pitch and roll, and improve vehicle handling; when the vehicle is driving on a bumpy road, it will reduce suspension stiffness, improve suspension damping performance, and improve daily driving comfort.
- Intelligent Split Screen: Dual interface presentation mode, automatic split screen when waking up by voice.
- Continuous dialogue: After waking up once, you can listen continuously for 20.
- Intelligent voice support under vehicle image: When using a panoramic image, you can also wake up voice dialogue at any time, and the interface is presented in the form of semi-transparent UI words.
- Seeing is believing: What you see is what you get. Functions in the on-screen display interface can be realized by voice.
- Four optimizations: Intelligent voice and media mixing, voice animation, wake-up response time and false wake-up performance, and intelligent voice announcement tone.
- New light language: New Dragon Surging unlocking/closing light language is added.
- Instrument UI Upgrade: Officially, the new UI interface has a clearer layout and softer eye-care colors.
- 3D Holographic Transparent Image System: It can display the road surface underneath the vehicle in real-time grasp the real-time position of the wheels and recognize road obstacles.
BYD officials said that the OTA upgrade involves a number of model configurations, and the final result will be based on the actual OTA push content received.