BYD shares announced today the 2023 August production and sales snapshot, August new energy vehicle sales were 274386 vehicles, the same period last year 174915 vehicles, up 56.8%; this year’s cumulative sales of 1792184 vehicles, a cumulative year-on-year growth of 83.1%.
The announcement shows that BYD’s August 2023 overseas sales of new energy passenger cars totalled 25,023 units.
In addition, BYD’s installed capacity of power and energy storage batteries for new energy vehicles in August 2023 totalled 13.928 GWh, and the cumulative installed capacity in 2023 totalled 86.583 GWh.
At present, a number of automobile enterprises have announced a delivery date for August 2023.
Summarizes as follows:
- Voyah Automobile’s August sales volume of 4,009 units: a year-on-year increase of 65%, a record high in the brand’s history
- Smart cars delivered 3,201 units in August, with a cumulative total of 31,033 units delivered this year
- Wuling Bengo’s August sales of 20,188 units, total sales have exceeded 100,000 units
- GAC EAN delivered 52,057 vehicles in August.
- Skyworth Auto Delivered 3693 Units in August: 987 Units Exported Overseas, Up 132.41% Year-on-Year
- SAIC-GM delivered 8,017 new energy vehicles in August, up 55.5% year-on-year
- Deep Blue Automobile delivered 14,736 units in August, with the S7 model delivering 10,039 units in a single month.
- Neta Auto delivered 12,103 vehicles in August, up 21% year-on-year
- Zero Run Auto: 14,190 New Cars Delivered in August, C11 Series Breaks 10,000 in a Single Month
- GAC-Toyota sold 79,757 units in August, including 18,389 units of Frontlander.
- Ideal Automobile delivered 34,914 units in August, with all three models breaking 10,000 units.
- Zhiji LS7 model sold 1,537 units in August, and the national high-speed elevated NOA will be opened by the end of the year.
- BAIC Blue Valley: Beijing New Energy Vehicle Sales in August Totaled 7,878 Units, Year-on-Year Growth of 90.15%
- Sales of new energy vehicles (including AITO) in August totalled 6,243 units, down 57.37% year-on-year.
- Zhiji LS7 sold 1,537 units in August, and orders for Zhiji LS6 exceeded 10,000, which will be officially launched in mid- to early October.
- Zeekr delivered 12,303 units in August, a record high, with double growth for seven consecutive months.
- Xpeng Auto delivered 13,690 units in August: 43% year-on-year growth, G6 breaks through 7,000 units
- Kia Motors sold 255,481 units globally in August, and the EV6 / EV5 models were launched in China.
- Nio delivered 19,329 units in August: up 81% year-on-year, down 5.5% from a year earlier.
- SAIC sold 92,000 new-energy vehicles in August, up for the eighth consecutive month.
- BYD Auto sold 274,386 units in August, up 56.8% year-on-year