AutoNavi released iOS version 13.0.1 today, further optimizing the navigation function, and the installation package size is 414.1MB.
With update log:
- Wonderland MAX Through time and space, the real scene can be interactive, and immersive!
- World map online, abroad can navigate, light up the world footprints
- Blind Zone Rendezvous Warning is online, blind zone reminds of incoming traffic, covering the intersection without lights.
- Beidou Lane Level Navigation 2.0, lane level guidance, anomaly detection in advance.
- Inertial guidance augmented positioning black technology, parking level navigation, tunnel elevated navigation
- No worries about finding food, drink and entertainment on the way, or finding a toilet for long-distance refuelling.
- Gao De Taxi can compare prices
- Intelligent recommendation for cross-city travel
- The fitness route map is newly released, recommending routes for sun-protected morning runs and night runs.
For the world map and blind zone meeting function, Gaode has previously been introduced in detail.
According to reports, the Gaode world map is based on the global positioning capability of the Beidou system, which can realize route planning and navigation services outside the country, and supports the use of the “light footprint” function on a global scale, so that when you use Gaode navigation in foreign countries, you can light up the countries and cities that you pass along the way. AutoNavi World Map is now available in more than 200 countries and regions around the world.
The newly upgraded Rendezvous in Blind Zones service of Gaode Maps introduces the Rendezvous in Unlit Intersections warning function, which is based on the positioning technology of BeiDou Satellite Navigation System and self-developed models to provide information about the vehicles in other directions at intersections, with the aim of helping users to better safeguard their own safety at intersections not covered by traffic signals.