The first batch of compatible models includes Tab8/10/13, Note 5+, Note X / X2, Nova5 / Air C, and Max Lumi2.
Specifically, this firmware upgrade mainly includes the following content:
New Baidu.com and NutCloud file import
- After the firmware upgrade, users can directly log in to Baidu.com, a nut cloud account to find the files they want to download and read.
New color highlighting and underlining operation
- After the firmware upgrade, users can long press to achieve the text underline operation, and can choose the color highlighting tips.
New physical button scrolling page operation
- After the firmware upgrade, users can select optimization after long press on the App, switch to display settings, set the side key definition as scrolling page, and realize the key page operation.
New global picture smoothing
- After this firmware upgrade, users can select Optimize after long pressing the App, click on the color, and open the picture smoothing button to complete the settings.
Add new handwritten note template operation
- After the firmware upgrade, users can click on the template, set the template, and select the template they want.
Add new text notes operation
- After this firmware upgrade, users can click Add Notes, select Text Notes, and then write the content.
- Tab series auto hibernation adds a “never” option, some models add new workspace, non-Tab series add side gestures, new RTL reading mode, text translation word count from 3000 to 30000, OCR from 10 times to 300 times, cloud space from 5G to 10G.
In addition, the Wenshi BOOX OS 3.3.2 firmware upgrade will be subsequently adapted to more products.