Apple today released to developers of the upcoming watchOS 10 candidate version (Release Candidate Version), More than a week after the release of the eighth beta version, RC with the official version is basically the same.
watchOS 10 adds a new widget-centric interface that allows users to access widget stacks from any dial using the digital crown, slide them to get to relevant information and activate the Control Center from any app by pressing the side button.
watchOS 10 also brings new colour palettes and Snoopy dials, updates to biking and hiking workouts, and mental health integration, which allows users to record their mental state and mood using the Apple Watch, a device that provides analytics about mental health over time.
Because of Apple’s regional nodes server configuration caching problems, there may be some places to detect a slight delay in upgrading the update, generally within half an hour, will not be too long.
Attach watchOS 10 release history:
- 2023-08-30: watchOS 10 Beta 8 (21R5355a)
- 2023-08-23: watchOS 10 Beta 7 (21R5349b)
- 2023-08-16: watchOS 10 Beta 6 (21R5341c)
- 2023-08-09: watchOS 10 Beta 5 (21R5332f)
- 2023-07-26: watchOS 10 Beta 4 (21R5320i)
- 2023-07-06: watchOS 10 Beta 3 (21R5305e)
- 2023-06-22: watchOS 10 Beta 2 (21R5295g)
- 2023-06-06: watchOS 10 Beta (21R5275t)