After the release of iOS 16, some bugs were also found on iPhone 14 phones, such as camera shake in third-party apps and the frequent request for user approval when copying and pasting, which many people were deeply troubled by. Now that the iOS 16.0.2 update has been pushed, these problems have been quickly resolved.
Previously we reported that the first users who got the iPhone 14 Pro reported camera bugs, mainly in third-party apps such as TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and other apps, when calling the camera.
The problem is mainly that the lens shakes and vibrates so much that it makes a noticeable clattering sound. Usually, there may be a slight sound when the OIS anti-shake system of the phone’s lens is working, but the iPhone 14 Pro is now vibrating significantly abnormally.
Another problem is the annoying permission prompt, which was an excellent feature of iOS 16, but the frequent prompt when copying and pasting make user approval also annoying, Apple previously confirmed that this is also a bug and promised to fix it.
Here is the detailed changelog for iOS 16.0.2.
- When shooting through some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the camera may shake causing blurry photos
- During device setup, the screen may appear in full black
- Copy and paste between apps may cause more permission prompts than expected
- The “Narrator” may not work after restart
- -Fixed an issue with some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 screens not responding to touch input after repair