A model of iPhone 14,7 has appeared on Geekbench, which is the iPhone 14 base version just released by Apple.
This model also runs iOS 16.0 and is equipped with a 3.23GHz A15 bionic chip with 6GB of RAM. The single-core and multi-core scores are 1719 and 4552 respectively, which are generally the same as the A15 in the iPhone 13 series.
As a rule, the Apple iPhone 13 series model ID is iPhone 14,x (x=2/3/4/5) and the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max models are iPhone 15,x (2/3), but this model is also part of the iPhone 14,x, so it is thought that this model may have been originally designed as the iPhone It is thought that this model may have been originally designed according to the standard iPhone 13S.
Apple likes to use the chip as a distinction between model numbers, and this naming rule also applies to the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C, which are identified as iPhone5,1 and iPhone5,3 respectively, while the iPhone 5S, which uses a newer generation of chips, is iPhone6,1.
As a comparison, here are the Geekbench results for the four Apple iPhone 13 series models.
In fact, Apple’s current generation iPhone 14 base version is a relatively small improvement over the iPhone 13 series, while the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max have extremely noticeable improvements, making people wonder if this generation iPhone 14 base version is more like a “small iteration” of iPhone 13. “The iPhone 14 series is named after the iPhone 14 series to highlight the cost-effectiveness of the two Pro series models.
So, what is the difference between iPhone 14 and iPhone 13?
- A15 processor with one more GPU core
- RAM increased by 50% to 6GB
- Front camera aperture larger f / 1.9, support for autofocus
- The main camera aperture is larger, f / 1.5
- Add a high g-value acceleration sensor, support for crash detection
- Add a light image engine
- Movie effect mode supports shooting 4K 30fps
- Video support sports mode, more stable
- Upgrade Bluetooth 5.3
- More n26, n70 two 5G band
- Video playback length increased by 1 hour
- Gyro axis from three axis upgrade to high dynamic
- Satellite short message SOS
- Replaced mini with Plus to raise the starting price
- The single ambient light sensor upgraded to a dual ambient light sensor