The new driver is not Microsoft WHQL certified, but fixes a major bug that caused the software to fail on Windows 11 version 22H2 with the “Delayed Write Failed” error. Delayed Write Failed” error on Windows 11 version 22H2. In addition, the new driver also brings optimizations for Forspoken games and support for the new Vulkan extensions.
The following is the updated content
- Forspoken games
- IREE compiler using MLIR interface on Vulkan.
- Additional Vulkan extensions.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition may not start on Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2 and displays the error message “Delayed Write Failed”.
- Poor performance and loading times may be observed when playing SpaceEngine.
- Missing or flickering textures may be observed when playing Emergency 4.
- High idle power is sometimes observed when using selected high-resolution and high-refresh-rate displays.
- Video stuttering or performance degradation may be observed during game and video playback on certain extended display configurations.
- In UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End, stuttering may be observed during the opening game.
- Stuttering may be observed in Forspoken when Dynamic Resolution is set to Enable.
- Application crashes may occur when opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS FIFA 23.
- Lags may occur when playing Sea of Thieve.
- Corruption may be observed when playing Battlefield 4 with the post-processing quality set to High or Ultra.
- The performance of some virtual reality games or applications may be lower than expected.
- For some applications, the maximum encoding bitrate is limited to 100Mbps.
Users can download the new Radeon Software 23.1.2 from the official AMD website. As with the previous two driver updates, the new Adrenalin version is once again only available for Radeon RX 7900 series GPUs and GPUs with previous-generation graphics cards, such as RX 6000 or earlier, with the latest drivers The latest driver is still version 22.11.2, released in November 2022.