AITO asked the M5 car recently ushered in the V1.0.106 version of the OTA update, bringing a number of improvements, including power, assisted driving, electrical, intelligent network connectivity, range, cabin and other six areas of optimization. The upgrades are as follows.
Improved assisted parking capability
- When parking space is restricted and assisted parking is not available, “Xiao Yi” will use text and voice to warmly remind. “Parking space is restricted, parking is out, please take over the vehicle immediately.”
- Optimize the recognition of different floor locks and their open/closed status, and “Little Art” will also give a text reminder of the floor lock.
- When the ground lock is open, the big screen will display a reminder “Please confirm the ground lock status, if the ground lock is closed, you can continue parking, otherwise please end parking”.
- The assisted parking track is more intelligent and the recognition rate of parking space is improved.
- The new front view follows function, control the front view image through the large screen of the car, eliminates the blind spot in the field of vision, and easily grasps the body dynamics.
- Optimize the power output of the car and improve the smoothness.
- Optimize the intelligent voice interaction, when the voice exits the navigation, it can be completed without a second confirmation.
- Optimize the volume of the backup radar beep to balance comfort and alertness.
When in the car
- Go to “Settings > System > Update & Reset > System Update” from the center console. The owner can check the system update status and the current version in this screen.
- Enter the “System Update” screen and make sure the “Auto Download” switch is on. After the new version is pushed, the vehicle will automatically download the latest version for the owner, and you can check the download progress in the “Notification Center”.
- After the download is completed, go to “Settings > System > Update & Reset > System Update” from the center screen or from “Notification Center” to set the update schedule.
When you are not in the car
Once the new version is downloaded, the owner can update the vehicle software version remotely on the cell phone.
- Open the “AITO” application on your phone, go to “My > My Vehicles”, select the vehicle you want to update in the list, and click “Vehicle Software Version”. 2.
- When the new version of the vehicle upgrade package is downloaded, you can select “Update Now” or “Schedule Update” on the “Vehicle Software Version” screen.
- After the vehicle software version is updated successfully, you can return to the version information interface to view the latest version of the vehicle.
- When updating, please park the vehicle on a gentle (not uphill/downhill) road, turn off all entertainment applications in the vehicle, and make sure the vehicle has a good network signal and the battery level is above 30%.
- During the upgrade process, the vehicle may turn off the screen, the driving lights will light up, the dashboard fault light will indicate briefly, which are normal phenomena, please do not intervene or move the car; you can lock the car normally and the vehicle will automatically finish the upgrade and power down.
- After the upgrade is completed, if the dashboard indicates that the range or tire pressure is abnormal, it will not affect the normal driving of the vehicle and will be restored after driving for a period of time.
- If you encounter any other problems during the upgrade process, you can call the user care hotline at 400-008-9999 for consultation.
AITO is a new high-end new energy vehicle brand released by Ceres, which is supported by Huawei in product design, industry chain management, quality management, software ecology, user management, brand marketing, sales channels, and other aspects of the whole process.